Eurocoachworks, Inc. is the brainchild of Orlando Cairo.
An Argentinian native, Orlando has over 40 years of experience in automotive prototyping and race car building.
His Italian training in the art of carrozzeria has made him an expert in aluminum and steel fabrication as well as 3-dimensional glass formation. As an experienced project manager on many private and manufacturer vehicles, Orlando can take your dream from design and engineering to complete platform construction and full concept setup.
1990 - Current
FT. LAUDERDALE, FL
- Restoration & fabrication of Ferraris, racing and Italian cars
- Custom windshields
- Custom bodies
- Aluminum and steel forming
1998 to 2000
EUROCOACHWORKS.INC / CTEK Joint Venture
Manufacturing of concept cars design and engineering of new products.
- FORD EQUATOR (2000 DETROIT AUTO SHOW) BUILT FRAME WITH INDEPENDENT REAR AND FRONT SUSPENTION, HAND MADE ALUMINUM GRILL
- FORD FORTY NINE (2001 DETROIT AUTO SHOW),
- GM TRAVERSE (2000 DETROIT AUTO SHOW) HAND BUILT IN SHEET METAL TO FULL CONSTRUCTION WITH DIMENSIONAL ACCURACY, DESIGN AND BUILT 60/40 REAR SEATS
NEWPORT BEACH, CA
- Built hand-made sheet metal concept cars
1987 to 1989
- Fabrication of hand made suspension (titanium and sheet metal) for Formula (1,2,3) and open wheeled racing cars.
1982 to 1987
- Built custom-made hot rods and Ferrari